The Church of St. Andrew, Romford and the Church of St. Agnes, Romford, part of the Church of England (Diocese of Chelmsford) and the worldwide Anglican Communion of Churches, welcome you! If you are looking for a place to worship – read on! We seek to offer a real depth of spirituality based in prayer, reflection on the Scriptures and the tradition of the church.
Our worship reflects the Catholic tradition of the Church of England and mirrors the world in which we live. Our congregations reflect the diverse nature of the area. Young and old, single, married and partnered; gay and straight; people of various ethnicities and backgrounds – all find a home with us. If you’re looking for a church in Romford and a place to worship, you will find a warm welcome with us.
Our two churches serve the western and north-western area of Romford and welcome many people from a wide variety of backgrounds as well as visitors who come to explore what we have to offer.
In the following pages you will find details about what’s on: times of Mass, Sermons, information about Prayer and Spirituality, Spiritual Direction and Confession. There are also pages concerning Baptism (Christening), and Weddings celebrations, our work with children and young people as well as information about hiring our Halls and much more. We hope you will find the following pages helpful. Do begin to explore!
Worship this Week
- Wednesday, 10:00am – Morning Prayer with Tom
- Sunday, 10:30am – Parish Mass
- 1st Saturday of the month coffee morning – 10 to noon
Making Donations to St.Andrew’s with St.Agnes
- The church still needs donations to keep going even in these times. You can make a donation through this website (which is linked to our contactless payment system) and it only take a few clicks Give A Little
- You can also post cheques if you prefer to the 119 London Road, Romford, RM7 9QD made payable to St. Andrew’s PCC
News and events –
- The next Bishop of Barking has been announced – read more about Revd Lynne Cullens
- We can now accept contactless donations as we have a mobile ‘chip and PIN’ reader – plus we can claim Gift Aid on a donations of £30 or less through this donation method!
- Our email address has changed to email@example.com
- We are committed to Safeguarding children and young people and vulnerable adults. The PCC has adopted the Church of England’s policies and best practice on safeguarding which may be found on the Church of England’s website or on the Safeguarding pages of the Chelmsford Diocese
- Our Parish Safeguarding Officer may be contacted at church or by email