S. Agnes’ Hall, Jutsums Lane, Romford, RM7 9HJ
Jutsums Lane is situated towards the western end of Romford, near St. Edwards Comprehensive School.
The Hall was built in the 1920’s and can accommodate up to 75 people. At one end is a screened–off Sanctuary area used for Mass. In the early 1990’s it was comprehensively renovated. In 2004, following a professional Disability Audit, facilities have been improved to comply with the Disability Discrimination Act. St. Agnes underwent a complete refresh inside and out in 2009 and this year we have been able to fully refurbish the kitchen.
Other features include:
– ramped access
– left and right handed disabled toilets
– on-site parking facilities
– gas-fired central heating
It is ideal for:
Details can be obtained by email: email@example.com
S. Andrew’s Church, St. Andrews Road, Romford, RM7 9AT
It is also possible to hire S. Andrew’s church for special services, performances and meetings. Please contact the Parish Office to discuss further.