S. Agnes

The Parish has seen the development of various churches, most of which have now become independent Parishes. However, one remains – S. Agnes’ in Jutsums Lane off London Road (RM7 9HJ)

In 1928 St Agnes’ was opened as a hall with a small Sanctuary.

St.Agnes is taking a rest and there are no regular Sunday services held here from January 22nd 2017

Return to Welcome page

Leave a Reply