Forthcoming Events for 150th Celebrations during 2012
These events have been organised by the Parish to celebrate the sesquicentenary of St.Andrew’s
- Sunday June 10th – Parish Lunch in the Parish Centre (Now sold out. Please check with the Church Wardens for any possible returns). A 3 course lunch with homemade lemonade (you bring your own tipple)
- Saturday July 7th – Family Party in the Parish Centre between 11am-1pm. There will be an entertainer, food and lots of fun! Tickets £5 per child (siblings £2.50 and under 2’s free). All are invited; children, mum and dad, nanny and grandad, friends and neighbours alike. Family Party in the Parish Centre
- Saturday 14th July – Summer Fete in the church grounds
- Sunday 7th October – Harvest Festival
- Saturday 20th October – Small Choirs Festival in St.Andrews church starting at 5PM. A musical evening with a mass choir from churches around the district. Admission £2 including a glass of wine.
- Friday 30th November – 150th Anniversary Service in St.Andrew’s at 7:30pm with guest preacher Reverend Erica Longfellow, Dean of Divinity and Chaplain from our patron at New College Oxford. The service will be a Solemn Mass, Procession of the Blessed Sacrament and Benediction
More details on each of these events is to follow.
Souvenir items celebrating the 150 years of St.Andrew’s are available at the end of Parish Mass each Sunday and at the events listed above. (Click on the items below to see a larger image).